Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fur coat in the Summer?!




My efforts to take winter clothing photos in the summer.  It may appear not so glamorous, but I love it! These pictures remind me of how I miss the summer heat, especially when I took photos wearing this faux fur coat. 

Mis esufuerzos por tomar fotos de ropa de invierno en el verano. Puede parecer no tan glamoroso, pero me encanta! Estas fotos me recuerdan como echo de menos el calor del verano, especialmente cuando tome fotos con esta abrigo de piel sintetica.  






                                                                                               Thank you Ella for the photo bomb!
                                                                                              
                                                                                                       Gracias a Ella por las fotos!








Outfit Breakdown:

Desgiose de la ropa: 




Coat thrift-ed!

Abrigo de la tienda economia



Dress from Forever21

Vestido de Forever21





  Shoes from Urban Outfitters 

Zapatos de Urban Outfitters


Hope you enjoyed the post and make sure you stay warm this winter!!

Espero que hayan disfrutado el post y asegurese que se queda caliente esta invierno!!

No comments:

Post a Comment