Monday, November 24, 2014

Having DRAMA with your chicks?




This is my chick coop!









Outfit Breakdown:



So excited to sat that I purchased this shawl form a thrift store. It is from Coldwater Creek, made in the USA! The shawl is also made out of 52% Acrylic, 44% Polyester, and 4% Modacrylic.  

Muy contenta de decir que he comprado en una tienda económica esta cool lana chal.Es a partir de Coldwater Creek, en los ESTADOS UNIDOS. El mantón es también de 52% acrílico, 44% poliéster, 4% Modacrylic.


I love this blouse I use it all year round. It adds a great accent to sweatshirts and long sleeves.

 Me encanta esta blusa, que lo uso todo el año. Se añade una gran acento para sudaderas y mangas largas.


I've got these sweet party pants from Forever 21 

 TENGO esos dulces de pantalones del partido para Siempre 21 que me pongo con Botines marrones


 ***Color Trends for this up coming season are Maroon, Teal, and Pink!!!!

*** Tendencias en Color para esta próxima temporada son de color marrón, verde azulado y Rosa!!!! 





I bought this very edgy ring in CUBA. This ring reminds of bone which makes the outfit edgy.

Yo me compré este anillo en CUBA, de conchas y huesos, hace que la ropa viene vivo.


Last I completed this outfit with a turquoise necklace. Love it! 

Por último, he terminado este traje con un collar turquesa. Les encanta.



***TREND: Layer your necklaces this season!

TENDENCIA: La capa tus collares esta temporada!

                     



                       Thank you for reading!!!! Please comment if you have any suggestions! 
                  Gracias por leer!!!! Por favor comente si tiene alguna sugerencia.

No comments:

Post a Comment