Monday, September 22, 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin







                                                                           








                                                                                                 Photo Cred: Michelle Wan


Outfit Breakdown:





Dress from Forever21. I love this red and pink color block.






Dress gifted from my girl Michelle! Its from Peppermint clothing company. This dress has red and purple strips throughout. With a beautiful deep V and a slip. The dress synches in the middle which makes it extremely flattering.





Gladiator MIA sandals from DSW






Gifted earrings from Forever21 







I love this Green Tribal Necklace.


* Something I have found while creating my blog is that I love photographing jewelry*

You learn when you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment