Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Channeling My Inner Pocahantas









 
















                                                                                                 Photo Cred: Michelle Wan



I'm in touch with my inner Pocahontas.       
                                        
Outfit Breakdown:



Sweet coral sweater with strips and fringe. 




Suede Coat Thrift-ed. I think this style of coat is TREND to look out for! 




This pastel orange dress with stud details is awesome! I've worn it many time to dressy events because it is classy with a bit of a edge. 

 


MIA Shoes




Headband Gifted. I love this silver gold combo because it allows the dresser to wear gold and silver jewelry without it clashing.




Earring from Forever21. 



Wing-like cuff from Forever21.

No comments:

Post a Comment